Coupo Free Trust Badge

Coupo Free Trust Badge

by Coupo

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

Bingaro

I used this app to incorporate payment badges to my website. I am delighted with the outcome. Very bright and stylish.

CyberVend LLC

The app is free which is wonderful! I wish it had an American Express badge though. Hopefully an update soon will add it? *hint hint* Thanks for the free app <3

Wilsonswear

I used this app to do exactly what it says it will do, earn trust! And I like that it’s as simple as clicking a few buttons and boom! It’s done it’s part! The only down side is I had to go find this app on my own lol.

THE ULTIMATE TIME MACHINE

the idea of this application is really good but it only help those who just started in the basic level

estrell21

I used this app to gain customers trust, and it's free. I hope this will really help my business.

TheDiscountStoreENG

Just downloaded this app to give it a try with secure payments so I will give it a try and let you know!

CofeMode

Till now good.. we will see more
I chose all data and i will check in web.. need more for take trust from visitors

Slowly Dedicated

I liked it, it was an interesting and tad bit complicated thing to set up because of my limited knowledge on Shopify.

Home Decoration

nice app and easy to set up , took me few minutes to set it up and looks cool on site, will be better option .

Epic Game Den

I was looking for a way to add the icons manually but these are very easy to install and actually helps boost conversion rates!