Coupo Free Trust Badge

Coupo Free Trust Badge | Reviews

by Coupo

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

FlexnGadgets

I used this app to add more flare to my shop. Not sure how it will work yet as my store is very new.

Modern Gadgetry

I used this on my Shopify site to show clients who I am. It looks very professional and I like that you can edit and update it!

The Local Stoner Brand

This app is easy to use. Very User friendly. I used this app to help our page look more trusting, putting the consumer at ease.

GLOBULTRA

Very convenient!

Cave Jokes

Just downloaded this app to my store. Thanks for letting it be free. Will let you know how it goes. Cheers

GymJimbo

just started with it lets see how it goes
----------------------------------------------------------

Bingaro

I used this app to incorporate payment badges to my website. I am delighted with the outcome. Very bright and stylish.

CyberVend LLC

The app is free which is wonderful! I wish it had an American Express badge though. Hopefully an update soon will add it? *hint hint* Thanks for the free app <3

Wilsonswear

I used this app to do exactly what it says it will do, earn trust! And I like that it’s as simple as clicking a few buttons and boom! It’s done it’s part! The only down side is I had to go find this app on my own lol.

THE ULTIMATE TIME MACHINE

the idea of this application is really good but it only help those who just started in the basic level