Coupo Free Trust Badge

Coupo Free Trust Badge | Reviews

by Coupo

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

Ivyadora

So quick and easy I actually love having it available I had added two other apps to add a badge and they both failed so this one is definitely the winner. Allows you to add the payments you accept with no limit count as most do. The other apps wouldnt even let me choose my pay badges

Shop and Saves

Pretty good app. It got the job done needed something simple and it did the job. I recommend this app

2bestchoice

Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.

Backlot Clothing Co.

I came across this app the other day and I must say that it's a extra bit of credibility for your online presence. Credibility is key when operating an online store with no face to face interaction.

effieshop

thank you for app thank you for app thank you for app thank you for app thank you for app thank you for app

MamisGlück

nice and easy to use check this out - it is a great app for every template and a very good trust badge

MTNOVE

excellente! rassure les clients et rend le site plus fiable. très facile a installer je recommande.bravo!

"BAILEY'S BEST!"

Great and easy to access, very straight to the point of explanation of how the app works and also gives a security.

Hovixa™

Nice application for building trust with consumers. I think this is a must have for every online store in shopify.

Living Well Naturally

Love this app simply wonderful! I was able to add the badges change font in a few clicks. This will definitely reassure customers that I operate a good store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18