Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

by Giraffly

Free & Fast! Security Badges/Icon, No-code. Works with Oberlo

Way Better Buy

This app is excellent it really help my customers gain trust and willing and able to purchase products on my site. Thank you,

tecHHale

It's so easy to set up and looks so good. I love it. Better than so many paid apps out there. Highly recommend it.

We To Change

Best App for customer trust! Perfectly fits for my needs. This will surely help me for the best for my sales.

Minimaxonline

i used this app its amazing app , ty for helping me and make my clients trust me thank you very much free trust badges

Tclickitys Boutique

I really like the badges that Trust me Offers they are realistic and easily t to install. You cam also change the color to match your theme,

Scentials.ca

excellent app interface. The best out there, to be honest, I was looking for a way to make my store more trustful for customers since I had several abandoned cars and this app definitely changed that.

Icepiration Apparel

This app is wonderful! Firstly, whenever we had an issue, the customer service team answered right away and did whatever necessary to resolve it, no matter how big or small. Also, the badges look great and they are such a lifesaver to have on our product pages.

Warmy

good quality and well organized ! we can easily set up trust badges in different pages which is good

Empire Online Shopping

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

hairextensions.vip

i have add this app and it really works well on my site .
also their customer service i think it really brilliant , please have a try this then i think you will like it and keep use :)