Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

by Giraffly

Free & Fast! Security Badges/Icon, No-code. Works with Oberlo

Banglez Bazar

Update on this app. Very simple to use and gives the customer important information about your store and credibility.

zawoka

A very easy to use app, the materials and icons inside are very exquisite, and the layout is also very beautiful, and I will use this app.

September 17, 2021

Hello zawoka,

Appreciate it for your review! Happy to hear that the app helps. :)

Thank you for your support.

Please be sure to let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Have a nice weekend ahead. Take care.

All the best
Giraffly

MOJIKA

I used this app to help me adding the icon badge and I really like how it does the different options to meet my needed!

Shuffle Designs Studio

This app is easy to use, and highly customizable. You pick the badges you want to have showing, and you can adjust the colors and sizes of the badges. I highly recommend it!

Electronic Forefront Australia

Great App. Would love a badge that promotes our 1% gift donation to a charity of customer's choice..

Sol E Ciel

I have been using this app on another website for more than a year and it's great. That's why I am now adding it to this new website. Check out the badges at www.soleciel.com. Thank you guys for your app.

RonnDeals

I use this app to add the trust badge to my product and it give me exactly what i want free very good and reliable app

Pets Wonderland

I love this and I am so much interested in it because each time i see all the products in it , I am pleased to see that

Phoenix Awareness

Does exactly what it says, and is free as well :) Didn't had any issues with it and was very easy to install

deanseller.com

Good one. I use this app to build trust with our customers. This is a trusted one and user friendly. This helps me to increase sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32