Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
23. Januar 2024

great app, fast and good support. they made some little adjustements . and the app is free. could recommend the app

PosterUp
Deutschland
8 monate mit der App
30. Januar 2024

Great addition to my site. Customer service is excellent and responsive as well.

Abound Pet Supplies
Kanada
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
11. Dezember 2023

SEO Ant is an amazing app. But since I have so many products in my store I have a lot to review and fix. My suggestion is to get this when you have only a few items and build the store items as your understanding of SEO techniques grows. So you won't have so much to go over once your store is already set up.

Carma's Boutique LLC
5 monate mit der App

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback on our SEO Ant app. We appreciate your suggestion and understand that optimizing a large number of products can be overwhelming. We recommend starting with a few products and gradually building up as you become more familiar with SEO techniques. Our team is always here to help and provide guidance along the way. Thank you for using our application and please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

SEOANT Team

3. Januar 2024

This app is simple and effective, does it's job and the support is very responsive and helpful. I recommend this app!

Klavea
Rumänien
6 monate mit der App
SEOAnt hat geantwortet 8. Januar 2024

Hi There,

Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app is effective and that our support team was responsive and helpful. We appreciate your support and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or feedback.

All the Best,
Gill | Customer Support

18. Dezember 2023

Reymae was a big help! Got my badges up and running in no time with a bit of Javascript code. Looks great. Highly recommended SEOAnt.

Essentia Bella
17 tage mit der App

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our customer service team and for recommending our SEOAnt app. We're thrilled to hear that Reymae was able to assist you in getting your badges up and running quickly with some Javascript code. Our team is always here to help and provide guidance along the way. Thank you for choosing our application and please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Gill | SEOANT Support

12. Dezember 2023

Looks smart, good customisation options as well.

Kaos Detailing
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 2 jahre mit der App

Hi There,

Thank you for your positive feedback on our app! We're glad to hear that you find it smart and appreciate the customization options. We strive to provide the best possible experience for our users and are always looking for ways to improve. Thank you for using our application and please let us know if you have any further feedback or questions.

Gill | SEOANT Support

3. Februar 2024

Great APP. SImple interface, flexible ajustments of icons and bages. Still didint try SEO optimisation part but I'm sure it will be usefull as well acordint the "Built for Shopify" status of this APP.
Want to admit the lightning fast live support team!
And all this fo FREE!!!
Exelent choise for begginers like me!

My Store
Vereinigtes Königreich
3 tage mit der App
25. Januar 2024

really nice and smooth to have, helps a lot.

DuhCart

SHOPFUSIO
Indien
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
15. Oktober 2023

Lots of features to improve the look and feel of shops. Customer service is quick to respond and they accept custom requests.

Mile High Gear
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
SEOAnt hat geantwortet 20. Oktober 2023

Hello There,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We're great to hear that you have had a positive experience with the features and customer service.

If you encounter any other issues, please don't hesitate to reach out again!

Regards,