Avis (1 256)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 décembre 2023

SEO Ant is an amazing app. But since I have so many products in my store I have a lot to review and fix. My suggestion is to get this when you have only a few items and build the store items as your understanding of SEO techniques grows. So you won't have so much to go over once your store is already set up.

Carma's Boutique LLC
États-Unis
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
SEOAnt a répondu 3 janvier 2024

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback on our SEO Ant app. We appreciate your suggestion and understand that optimizing a large number of products can be overwhelming. We recommend starting with a few products and gradually building up as you become more familiar with SEO techniques. Our team is always here to help and provide guidance along the way. Thank you for using our application and please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
SEOANT Team

28 mai 2024

Best experience

GZAR
Émirats arabes unis
14 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
21 janvier 2024

i am so enjoying this app. i like it and this app really helps

Glamour Grove
Pakistan
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 mai 2024

Good app, quick support and variety of options on badges

BAROMONDO

29 mai 2024

excelent

Charo García
Panama
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
24 juillet 2023

Very fast response to my queries. Did not seem to get a proper resolution to my problem, however I do appreciate the fast and friendly customer service

Disrea
Finlande
13 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
13 septembre 2023

Very Good

Hope Shoppy
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
18 novembre 2021

Adding Value to the site and very user friendly. All new store should opt for this to gain the reputation of the store. I will recommend 100%

EmassK Global
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
26 avril 2022

It is an excellent app with a great sellection of icon. I would just want to be able to customise it a tiny bit more with more fonts and change wordings on some of the logos.

Voyage Fair Trade
Royaume-Uni
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
SEOAnt a répondu 27 avril 2022

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you for your feedback as well, we will optimize this is the future, thanks for your understanding
Have a nice day.

Wish you a prosperous store
Giraffly Team