Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

by Giraffly

Free & Fast! Security Badges/Icon, No-code. Works with Oberlo

AIDAN WHITE

Looks great ! I love it. My clients will be more confident with this trust badge. I recommend. Don't hésitate to download

Stuffible

I used this app to help me instill confidence in my customers. Easy to install and use. Looks great so far!

Red Square Beauty

the good app really liked it. keep up the good work for all. this is a very useful app. it's very hard to find a free app like this.

edesta

Very simple and effective software for buyer feeling

July 6, 2020

Hi, thanks for your good review!

Thank you for your support. We would try best to do better and better. 💕

AlexSiegelArt

This app was so easy to install, and the integration looks great. It really builds trust with my customers.

Distrospot

I like the badges that are provided even better is that the app is free! Hopefully helps my conversions. Would be good to select two colours for the badges instead of having one solid colour.

C B Dreams

This app is fantastic, it has a great selection of badges and I just want to say thank you to the development team. I really appreciate the free plan thats available but im sure i will be signing up to the paid one soon for sure

Stand By Me Pet Shop

This app is very helpfull and easy to use. I recomend. There is no complication about it. No code needs to be done. I used on my online store and it helped me a lot.

June 30, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your good review. 🥰 In addition, thank you for your support.

Happy that the app helps you with something.

Hope things all the best.

LoonaSkin

easy to use this a perfect free tool to start for all dropshipper , easy installation easy set up , nothing complicate

Solo Quirks

I love the look & feel of these payments & trust badges on my product pages. After installing & uninstalling several other apps, I finally found one I like! I wish there was an option to add them onto the cart & checkout pages too.

June 27, 2020

Thank you for your good review. Thank you for your support.

We are happy that you like this app and the app could help you with something.

Thank you for your feedback. We might include the feature that you mentioned next time. So you could show them there too.

Thank you again. Stay safe.