Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

by Giraffly

Free & Fast! Security Badges/Icon, No-code. Works with Oberlo

Apuxexpress

I LIKE VERY MUCH I JUST TESTING THIS WONDERFULL APP AND IM SO.... GLAD FOR EVERYTHING I WILLL SEE HOW THIS WORK I SAY VERY WELL.

Virgin Expressions

love it make your store looks more secure for collecting payments. gives a better trust issues......

secheese Official

one of the best trust badges app I have come across, fulfill all need and enhance my website easily.

Maram Deals

Trust me App is the best app for trust badges. Easy to install and customizable, Recommend to download. Thanks

Handy Accessories Shop

It looks awesome on my theme site and one of greatest part it.s also free and awesome badges, I wish I could give you guy 10*

June 11, 2020

Hi, thank you much for your good review!

Within your support so that we could go far, thank you.

- 3-

Genzera

Love the app so much!! it was definitely a good decision to download it since it would put more trust in the store.

June 11, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your good review and your support. We are much appreciated that be your choice.

Take care. Good all day.

Wigzzzz

Perfect app no code, easy to use, exactly what my website needs, original badges with colors, love it ❤️

Camera lens travel mug

iT WORKS GREAT ...EASY TO USE AND BEST PART ITS FREE...F#CKING FREE...THIS GUYS ARE AWESOME .. DO USE IT

GO TECHSHOP CO.

I used this app to help me increase my sales and customer trust. The free color badges are awesome.

Deutschkind

Great support! I contacted support and received an answer and help within seconds. This is how good support works! Thanks!