Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

by Giraffly

Free & Fast! Security Badges/Icon, No-code. Works with Oberlo

Sarms Star

If you are looking for your trust badges I guarantee that you will not regret installing this application, they are installed without codes or anything with just a click and you also have different models to choose from, the size, the shape, the distance ... .. I wanted to make a change of my button to add to the car so that it would be more beautiful and contact customer service of the app and they responded in 5 seconds and best of all, they solved it for me and now everything is like me SINCERELY I GIVE IT A 10 TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. thank you so much guys

Briecie

Hi,
The app is very good but it shows only on product pages. How do I make it show on the shopping cart page?

The Top Canvas

I tried many different trust badge apps out there and I could say this is the best one and it is free!

Webshop Rotterdam

Really great app, gives a nice finishing touch to your site and just makes it look complete.
Hope it stays free and Keep up the great work !

Lotta&Clara

I needed som app to mark my products with the "guarantee" icons and this app truly helped me.
Sometimes the icons do not appear, but I can´to figure out the reason. It seems to be a random behaviour.

Momming Collections

This app has just enabled my store to look super professional and more legit with the trust badges. I love how its easy to customize and set up. I definitely recommend it

Ann More products

Wow great app.! Was very easy to install, maneuver, design. I love the look of the icons, very clean and very nice. Awesome job! Thanks! Oh I totally recommend this app..

January 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad that the app could help you something.
Thank you. :)

Benn~Burry

I chose this app after trying another, and I really like the simplicity and the colorful selection of badges. I have also found their customer support to be extremely responsive and helpful.

Loopy Lingerie

Excellent app for beginners to build trust with new customers. I really think this can genuinely get me more sales

Nifti NZ

Easy to use, the badges look great and fit well in the website and its free! Great job guys. Probably only thing to add would be to be able to customize where on the website or page you'd like them to go.