Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

by Giraffly

Free & Fast! Security Badges/Icon, No-code. Works with Oberlo

Superpods.us

BEST APPLICATION TO MAKE MY WEB SITE MORE FRIENDLY AND MORE NICE TO ALL CUSTOMERS. THIS APP BOOST MY SALES!

Chanceuxx

It is easy to use, just a few click then I can add the badges to my shop, the badges make my shop more trustworthy.

MEC Products

I Love stuff that works and when its free well that is even better. Very easy to set up and run within the Shop add store.

Good Boi Clothing Co.

i used this app to establish trust with my customers. It helped me do exactly that! this is the app i was looking for! i definitely enjoy it. it is very easy to use

January 2, 2020

Thank yous for your review. We are glad that this app could help you. We will try our best to keep you satisfied.

Nuria Farrés

es muy útil me gusto mucho lo recomiendo para los que quieran insignias de seguridad ya que generan mas confianza al cliente

DOTFLAKES

Great App!!! No bugging by sales and marketing pop-ups. Not hungry for customer reviews No bullshit personal information required during installation. Great customer support team. Prompt response. It deserves definitely more than 5 stars. Wish you Good luck and success!!!
Moni

Strailboard

Great easy to use app. I don't need to do anything. Its FREE!! it helps my site to be more trustworthy

Scogg Enterprises

Ooh, it has colour badges, so I can adjust it to make it consistent with the style of my product page. I think that it will make my page beautiful and attract users.

Jupitoo

So Amazing free app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V380 Camera

Great app with the best support! so amazing Very easy to set up Keep doing this good work Highly recommended!

1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 Next