Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

by Giraffly

Free & Fast! Security Badges/Icon, No-code. Works with Oberlo

Forlia Accessories

We are new to Shopify but fell in love with the app right away. Easy to use and great design. Everyone should try it.

Active Living UK

Instantly helped me to add icons under checkout, with helpful flexibility on both logo sizing and fonts

E Cigarette TH

it makes our shop in look professional especially in world wide market also in wholesale market. Thank you

PK's Surf Shop

1) Ease of use 2) Additional functionality 3)Animation options 4) Quick Installation 5) intuitive instructions 6) High rating and Trusted by other users

Cynosure Shop

Super simple set up and makes my site more modern and trustworthy. I appreciate this aspect and service because I'm new at dropshipping and can use all the help possible. I've placed it in my footer and checked the box to have it auto display on the product pages... it's really colorful and nice to have these badges!

Lavish Cheese

I have only just added this app, but so far it seems super intuitive to load, and I love all of the different options. I wish it wouldn't ask for a review so soon though because I really can't give an accurate response until I have had time to work with the app and use customer support.

December 20, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for your good review. With all good wishes for a brilliant and happy Christmas season. Hope things are going all right with you.

As you said, sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for still leaving us a review at last.

Again, thank you for your support.

Take care. Have a nice one.

Best
Giraffly

Boutique BohoChic

This badge works great when it comes to putting trust badges on your site. There are so many options: You can choose the color, boldness, size and alignment to get it exactly the way you want it. So I am very happy with it and can highly recommend it for your Shopify store.

Pawgood

Really nice app for beginner who want to start their online store on shopify. Wide range of batches available.

craftela.store

Easy to use and you can add additional icons that you may need it. It'll help me improve my sales conversion.

Vivendo com Saude Online

nice work.... app did what i want to! thx...werwwerwerewrwerewrewrewrerewrerewrerewrerewrewrewrewrewrewrewr