Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

by Giraffly

Free & Fast! Security Badges/Icon, No-code. Works with Oberlo

HIP HOP STORE

I give it 5 stars it is a great app. I would say to everyone get this app. I love Trust Me- Free Trust Apps.

Creme De' Contour Body & Skincare

I love it! Please add a "Made In USA" or specific state option!! Overall all this is the best badge app yet.

SureZona

Super good app, just switched from another app because it was giving me problems but now we are good.

Beyond The Curls

Very nice so far. Love how simple it is and the fact that I can customize to exactly what icons I'd like listed.

Electro Deals Store

i use this to make my store trusty to customer so they visit and buy more often. I would be very glad if it does this job

Limitlex

Very very good it's very simple and intuitive. The badges are nice and colorfull. And the most important thing is this app is gratis.

FARIAZO

This app really had everything i needed to build up trust on my page! Earlier i had 2 apps... 1 for '' safe checkout'' Badge and one with '' Free Shipping'' '' SSL Secure'' etc. Bur this one had it all. Better to use one app instead of 2. Better page speed!

Zillosh

raelly quick and easy to use. I didn't want to review anything but this app. So they did a good job. Suggest EVERYONE!

Avid Darts

Looks good and is super easy to seup. Plenty of Badges to choose from with easy to use settings for margins, sizings, fonts etc.

IRINSTORE

Thank you very much for Trust Me - Free convenient, from much more security to customers thank you. for this app.