Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

by Giraffly

Free & Fast! Security Badges/Icon, No-code. Works with Oberlo

MyShittyBackpack®

Nice app, easy to use. It is very easy to customize the size and color of the badges even in the free version. I set it up for the badges to show on the home page, on the product page and on the cart page. Thanks.

maskflypig

Love it very much! I'll use it in my store and Helped me to build trust on the site.Thank you for it!

Casey Hurt Music

Love this! So easy to use. Exactly what I was looking for. They make the coding section really easy too!

Delightfully Fine Jewellery

helped achieve site trust.being free always helps the cause when you are trying to start an e commerce website.

Dreamy Lights Shop

This app is amazing! I like it very much! I am going to use it for my shop. Highly recommend it! The colors are great too.

AmzePrime

I like this app tremendously, also the administration is very kind and helpful.
Thanks to the staff.

Shimmer And Shadow

The app provides great trust badges & the customer service is super friendly and helpful. They helped me to fix my problem over the messenger with explanations and pictures :)

Luxury Blanky

i used this app to securely have all the trust buttons appearing and seemed working really well for me

VistaCrate

super easy to implement on website must have app , just an install and gets implemented highly recommended app

Tuff Grit

It was so easy to install and it is a great feature to have on my store.
Highly recommended. Thank you