Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

by Giraffly

Free & Fast! Security Badges/Icon, No-code. Works with Oberlo

The Tee Shirt Store

I have being searching for trusted badge for long time but this particular app got all i need. Awesome App, Easy to use. Coding free

MAI DÉSIRÉE

The app is extremely easy to use. Just what I was looking for. Thank you so much. I highly recommend.

Ilovethisforme

I now use this app and always will. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to use high quality trust badges

Sélice A Clothing Phenomena

incredibly easy to use and how to implement the badges on whatever screen you want is very easy. download this app you need in making your store look legit!

nichelanderson

I use this app to help in website awareness of commitment to provide excellence in different payment methods for the customer to have when ordering orders.

Witch of Dusk

I use this to put simple coloured trust badges on my site. It matches well. I am happy with it! Thank you

Mini Meanie

I love this app! It allows my site to give trust to my customers through badges. For now, they show on my products page. I don't know how to place it on my Home Page yet. I hope someone will guide me.

Cycle These Streets

Using this app is very user-friendly and is easily customizable. The badges are attractive and are able to convey the ideal messages for my site. I do recommend this app.

Strong Soul

The maximum you will need 10mins to set up badges. It is perfect easy customizable. We loved it works like a charm.

lanera.nl

I'm just starting to use this app. I use the secure payment buttons to build trust for my customers.