Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

by Giraffly

Free & Fast! Security Badges/Icon, No-code. Works with Oberlo

lanera.nl

I'm just starting to use this app. I use the secure payment buttons to build trust for my customers.

DJ Phone Store

Felizo

best badges for free and greate exprenience.I instaled them in under 5 minutes and has different animations looks pro

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

VideoGames Tees

Very very good app! I recommend it! It is very easy to use, fully customisable and most important as it says, it does not add any code to the website, so it does not slow it down.

moody's mood

Great App! The icons are absolutely beautiful and setting it up is pretty easy. I tried some of the most popular ones before and liked this one better.

Salvatore Market

Amazing App so easy to use!, Very user friendly and intuitive that provides with a powerful set of trust badges to increase conversion rate...

infinity sport

I LIKE TGJGKHFH?HHFJJHFJHFJHFJHFJFJFFGFJYYFUYFJJFYFUJYFUYJFJHHFJYFJKHHFKFKJYFKFKFKHHFKFKFKHFJHFJYFYFHF

August digital

The software can be easily integrated into Shopify, which is very powerful and easy to use. It is highly recommended

InaEssentials.NL

It is perfect. The badges are high resolution and quality - for our Portuguese website we even found the local logos of the payment providers - amazing! And the trust badges like "Vegan" "money back guarantee" and etc - as well great! Keep it up!

March 25, 2021

Many thanks for your good review! Thank you for your support.

Happy the app helps. Wishing your business all the best.

We will/can keep going with support.

Best regards