Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Security, Checkout & Payment Trust Badges/Icons - All Free

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

NOOMAK SALON

Location South Korea

I should try more. but until now, it is easy to set. I wish I can switch the badge sections. I will try some more day with it

June 23, 2022

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

HAVAI

Location India

Superb App. Really helps the website look secure if you have a new website you should get this app it can help create a good first impression with the customer

June 17, 2022

SHIREL By Roseline

Location France

J'ai utilisé cette application qui en soit n'est pas mal, c'est juste dommage qu'il n'y ait pas le petit cadenas qui aurait pu compléter l'appli.

June 6, 2022

Bonjour,

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis. J'espère que tout va bien de votre côté.

Nous sommes heureux que l'application aide. :)

Concernant votre problème, pourriez-vous nous donner quelques détails ? Nous allons transférer à nos développeurs, peut-être que nous pouvons aider, merci !

Passez une bonne journée.

Je vous souhaite un magasin prospère
L'équipe de la girafe

Garden of Even

I love it easy to use I recommend it to other new to dropshipping business. I love the template and the ability to customize the color

May 17, 2022

Voyage Fair Trade

It is an excellent app with a great sellection of icon. I would just want to be able to customise it a tiny bit more with more fonts and change wordings on some of the logos.

April 27, 2022

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you for your feedback as well, we will optimize this is the future, thanks for your understanding

SAFE CARE

I used this app to help me to do a product page most trusted. The problem is i can't add my personal badges becouse i need this badge in romanian language.

March 16, 2022

fluid.

great app helps with securely ordering and making customer feel good about purchasing with you its stil lsomethig i have to try

March 8, 2022

Jamelia Kloset LLC

I like it so far it looks great on my site hopefully it will help me drive more sales. I will update soon!

March 6, 2022

Airpurifierblog.com™

Not sure yet until I use it. I have added it to the check out but lets see if it helps. I should know once I open the store.

February 27, 2022

Christmas Cozy

Nice logos and payments and quick response from support. Gill was great, just took a little time due to other IT issues.

February 23, 2022