Trust Me ‑ Trust Badges & Icon

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 27, 2023

I am writing to highly recommend TrustMe to anyone who needs super icons and wants super support. I have been using this app for two days and have found it extremely user friendly and efficient. The app has helped me to . I particularly appreciate the app's perfect support. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs a reliable and effective solution.

smilingproducts
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 27, 2023

Trust Me is an amazing application that offers useful features and an exceptional user experience. The staff, particularly Rienna, is incredibly knowledgeable and always ready to help. She is very professional, responsive, and efficient. She answered all of my questions and helped me resolve any issues I had. I highly recommend Trust Me for its quality and dedicated staff.

Maisonsentry.fr
France
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 24, 2023

Great simple to use app. Definitely suggest

Im Walkin Here
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
January 24, 2023

My expiriece is amazing. If you can you need to put the icons of payments metods or scale your sales you need to downloand this app for sure!!! The customer service is ready for help, and did it just in the best way!

CompFort
Ukraine
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 23, 2023

Thank you, this application is free, it is very good, congratulations to the producer, such applications should increase and they have a fast support, thank you to the assistant Gill

saintstore
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 20, 2023

Des badges de confiance avec un look professionnels. Facile a configurer et beaucoup d'options de réglages.

Ti Matelot
Time spent using app: About 11 hours

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

We are happy that the app helps. :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

January 19, 2023

super buena app pasa la confianza a los compradores y aumenta las ventas. muy recomendable, sobre todo para quien esta empezando.

babyjohn
Chile
Time spent using app: 3 minutes

January 19, 2023

Super top je recommande à toute les personnes qui viennent de créer un site internet et qui cherche une solution

La-Lampas
France
Time spent using app: 5 minutes

January 18, 2023

Great add in for my website. Very quick and easy to use / set up and highly effective.

I would definitely recommend to others.

icetank
Time spent using app: 22 minutes

January 17, 2023

This app made it easy to add trust and security to my store. I highly recommend it if you want to give your customers some piece of mind!

Heart Galore