Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

by Giraffly

FREE! Colour Badges, Security Badges, No Code Needed

Distrospot

I like the badges that are provided even better is that the app is free! Hopefully helps my conversions. Would be good to select two colours for the badges instead of having one solid colour.

C B Dreams

This app is fantastic, it has a great selection of badges and I just want to say thank you to the development team. I really appreciate the free plan thats available but im sure i will be signing up to the paid one soon for sure

Stand By Me Pet Shop

This app is very helpfull and easy to use. I recomend. There is no complication about it. No code needs to be done. I used on my online store and it helped me a lot.

June 30, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your good review. 🥰 In addition, thank you for your support.

Happy that the app helps you with something.

Hope things all the best.

Sharp Code

It is really easy to use! offers a variety of multi-purpose badges for free. I recommend this app to every beginners in ecommerce.

LoonaSkin

easy to use this a perfect free tool to start for all dropshipper , easy installation easy set up , nothing complicate

Solo Quirks

I love the look & feel of these payments & trust badges on my product pages. After installing & uninstalling several other apps, I finally found one I like! I wish there was an option to add them onto the cart & checkout pages too.

June 27, 2020

Thank you for your good review. Thank you for your support.

We are happy that you like this app and the app could help you with something.

Thank you for your feedback. We might include the feature that you mentioned next time. So you could show them there too.

Thank you again. Stay safe.

MY FIT BAE

I used this app to help me gain the trust of my customers, and it performs very well. Helps to increase my conversions

Tendancegirlfitness

Extra exactement ce qu'il me fallait et gratuitement. facile à utiliser, je recommande! merci à l`équipe pour le travail ! elle m'as permis de mettre un peu plus de confiance pour l'achat en ligne auprès de mes usagers et clients.
les badges sont super!

Step In Trends

super easy to use and navigate no need for coding, amazing! Exactly what customers want to see to trust your site. Very easy to use

Son of Zeus

does what it says, best one out there. makes websites look more secure and trustworthy. definitely seen more sales because of this

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7