Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges | Reviews

by Giraffly

Security, Checkout & Payment Trust Badges/Icons - All Free

Bravo Store

This app i very seamless and easy to use, does what you want and much more... Give that extra trust for a client to know they're in good hands.

Vesalios

Easy to use app. Amazing and very friendly customer support. They have been communicating really well and helping me a lot! Thank you very much for this experience.

Vhype

Efficient and easy to use, ideal quality for professional stores, providing the customer with total security

AZALIE Shop

Using this app as recommended by a friend. Hope it will serve me as well as it does in her store. Easy to understand set up.

Devine Radience

VERY EASY TO INSTALL. THE TRUST BADGES ARE PERFECT FOR MY STORE. GOOD SUPPORT FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE. VERY HELPFUL

Redflowersngifts.com

ive been searching trust badges and boom i found this amazin up easy to use..thanks to the developer..recommended

Carpenter Kid

Great! Exactly what we were looking for. Fast and easy! All the badges we needed in one place- cards, security, quality.

Botella de agua reutilizable

App muy completa y cubre las necesidades que tenia pendiente solucionar. la recomiendo. Variedad de certificados y no solo de pasarelas de pago

Labriut

I really like it, it´s easy to work with. I really don´t know what else should I write but I need 100 characters to submit this review

December 1, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your helps. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Have a nice day.

Best regards
Giraffly Team

Pets Park PK

Best app for badges and instant messages. It lets the user to create custom badges as well. I am happy that I found it.

November 26, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Have a nice day.