Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

by Giraffly

Free & Fast! Security Badges/Icon, No-code. Works with Oberlo

Cycle These Streets

Using this app is very user-friendly and is easily customizable. The badges are attractive and are able to convey the ideal messages for my site. I do recommend this app.

Strong Soul

The maximum you will need 10mins to set up badges. It is perfect easy customizable. We loved it works like a charm.

lanera.nl

I'm just starting to use this app. I use the secure payment buttons to build trust for my customers.

DJ Phone Store

Felizo

best badges for free and greate exprenience.I instaled them in under 5 minutes and has different animations looks pro

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

VideoGames Tees

Very very good app! I recommend it! It is very easy to use, fully customisable and most important as it says, it does not add any code to the website, so it does not slow it down.

moody's mood

Great App! The icons are absolutely beautiful and setting it up is pretty easy. I tried some of the most popular ones before and liked this one better.

Salvatore Market

Amazing App so easy to use!, Very user friendly and intuitive that provides with a powerful set of trust badges to increase conversion rate...

infinity sport

I LIKE TGJGKHFH?HHFJJHFJHFJHFJHFJFJFFGFJYYFUYFJJFYFUJYFUYJFJHHFJYFJKHHFKFKJYFKFKFKHHFKFKFKHFJHFJYFYFHF

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29