Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

hos chile

muy bueno es una herramiento my util, adems es importante para dar confienza a los clientes, lo uso con confienza

Nandai Jóias

Muito bom e fácil de usar! Procurei muito na internet para achar esse aplicativo e o shopify sugere ele. Vale a pena.

buyShippy

Good for now

rasoka.com

Just Downloaded the App. I like the free version. Going to Check it out for a few days and see if I should upgrade but so far its great.

African Hair Secret

Love this app very user friendly . I recommend it for every shop
and my customers are more confortable buying on my store.

Best Gear

pretty good app and i really like it and it has a free plan and i like it and i like that it has a free pla

hustlelifestyle

great app to add with great features to use I recommend it gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood app

Pronto Laser

Thank you, this app was a very easy to use app. I have used this on my shopify site. I look forward to it helping with my sales

VummexPosture

Yep it's a great app i recommmande to everyone to go and download it for free really helped me a lor

SMOOCHIES®

Let us review after we test. This is making it kind of a pain to figure out and not user friendly.