Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

The Mannetjie Store

Simple and easy to implement! Just download, install and customise the icons. It couldn't be more straight forward.

Sassy Satin

This app is great. It was easy to use and I didn't have any issues adding the pay icons to my website.

Magic Practice Copybook

Easy to use, but REMEMBER TO SAVE! I had to re-do my layout after I'd done everything because I didn't click save in the top right corner.

Vibe Shop '96

I had an issue with the alignment of the badge because of my website. I was not skilled to fix it. I reached out to the Free Trust Badge team, and they fixed it for me! Super thankful and great customer service. Highly recommend.

JavaFueledStyle

This app is very simple to use and looks great! What a great tool. I really feel like Shopify and Free Trust Badge want our store to succeed.

Best Electric City Rides

The free version worked as promised. Thank you. We would use your apps again and perhaps will even upgrade soon.

新萬國鐘錶

easy to use, would suggest to try! will recommend it to the people looking for badges to use! lots of choices to select from!

BEAUTY LAB

coollll!!!!!!! ygyhjkklm mnjkmnlkmmkml;,,;'.;'.;,knhvghcfcfghvfybhjbghcfuctyygbunjknhyvtcyvuyvbhjbhkbhvgv

SheChiq

Simple and easy to use. I was dreading the process but it literally took me 10 minutes and I was done. Works perfectly on every page.

Cook With Steel

Great service. Super easy to use. I highly recommend them if you're looking for some trust badges for your site.