Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Emerald Car Mats

The fact it allows you to add trust badges to cart is why it's good and why I'll continuet o use it!

Vivvoe

Loved the app. Works perfect! When im about to register my works, it seems to do the trick quite well.

Cocay Bath & Body

Excellent, very easy to install, I just download the app and start using it.

Muy fácil de integrar a la tienda en shopify, recién la instalé.

Gracias.

eenie greenie

great so far! love to be able to use legit payment badges to make customers feel safe whilst paying.

Sophia Essentials

I read about your app and read a few reviews which were all positive so downloaded from the Shopify store, set up very straight forward and applied without issues for a change. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jersey Fc | Home of Football

love this app. does everything your looking for. I don't usually write a lot of reviews but this app deserves some credit!

Quebrando Store

So far so good and no issues and complaints. I like how they designed the app and how easy is to navigate through. Thank you.

Linsmart Inc.

with this app I don't need to use third party payment..... thank you for trust badge application.....

Shop Kara Store

I really like it as it is really simple to use and it will help me generate more sales for my e-commerce store.

Geneva™

thx u it's helped me to improve my shop by showing security & trust badges. i'm grateful that the service is free