Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Turtle Green Finds

Great value, this is a must to have application, the suite is very ideal and allows you to take control of design, placement, type of badges and so much more.

Assorted Bliss

I used this app to help me customize my pop ups. it was easy to set up and use. i recommend this app

cybervybe

Fantastic for beginners who don't have much experience using trust badge apps for a shopify store. Helps to find the right payment provider trust badges that you can display

Soloflyt

It is easy to use, and I'm still currently using the free version. I am hoping to do more sales, and hope to upgrade soon.

YoGamingPro

Extremely easy to use, I set up my own trusted badge in 10 min. Love how you can just move to the location in your product page where you'd love to place the badge.

Dead Girl Couture

Easy way to get sleek looking payment badges that match your theme. Would definitely recommend to any Shopify store owner.

B R E W P O D

Superb and easy to use! Really simple application and works really nicely with any store. I will definitely be using this!

Smart Product General

Great for adding trust to your store. Using the Free version for now. Maybe later I will try premium.

Fashion Vola

best app and esy woeking...................................................................................................................................................

Berkshire Science Group

This was SO easy to use. amazing app. well worth the money for the upgrade. If you are serious about your online store then this is a must have