Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by Hektor Commerce

Beautiful payment badges to convert more sales

Advanced USB

Unfortunately, I will give them 1 star just because we have a very very limited number of badges in a free plan, they are money hungry.

November 10, 2019

Hello, I’m sorry you feel this way. We give over 140 badges in our free plan (more than some other apps have in total!) and have continued to add more features to our free plan.

We have invested heavily into this app to make it the easiest to use and most robust trust badge app in Shopify. We built our app so that it doesn’t add any code to a theme, built a complete drag and drop feature to easily place the badges, designed over 700 badge options and much more.

Best wishes in your store!

The Ornate Room

It is not working on my store i wanted to upgrade but it did not work i even sent a email to support team but no one replied back

August 8, 2019

Hello and sorry about that! Somehow we lost track of the ticket you created. I found it now and am replying to see how we can help. Again, apologies for the delay.

Gala Wildlife

I have just upgraded and it's still only showing the basic app features, so I would appreciate some advice on how to sort this issue out, please.
I'll send an email to support now and update this review once the problem has been sorted.

UPDATE!

Installed this app on the 12th April and upgraded - it didn't upgrade, so I still only had the free version! Contacted the app provider and heard nothing for a few days, so had to send another email and request a refund for the upgrade that never took place. They replied eventually and said they'd issue a refund that would take a couple of days to show in my account.

IT'S NOW THE 23RD APRIL AND STILL NO REFUND! HOW IRONIC THAT IT'S CALLED A TRUST BAGDE! DOWNGRADED THE STAR RATING FROM 3 TO 1.

29TH APRIL STILL NO REFUND - ANOTHER EMAIL SENT REQUESTING REFUND!

Honeysuckle Roze

So i literally just now added this to my store, and when i click to open it it tells me my session has expired reload page , i reloaded about 7 times and nothing ,bye

gearbombard

I used this app before and it's not working so I contacted the support but no answers why it's not working then I uninstalled but they still send emails about giving them reviews

Nocri

Apparently uninstalling the app does not remove all coding left behind. Somehow the trust badges are left in my footer and when I reached out to Hektor for support, I was told "it is in my theme and I needed to contact shopify". I have closed my shop down temporarily trying to fix this. If you like fixing errors with no help, this is the app for you.

Travelogue Diary

The trust badge doesn’t appear. I was excited to use your app but ended up disappointed.