Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

EZY Car Tech

www.ezycartech.com Great app! currently using the trial. Really liking it. It's very easy, literally no code necessary

ARIA

This is a really easy, intuitive app, with quite a lot of design options, even on the free plan, but the premium is good value. We hope it will instil confidence in visitors and improve conversion

The HousePlant Bazaar

good app. free, easy and helpful way to add in trust badges to your products. absolutely recommend !

BZ Genius

Very Easy to use!!! Plenty of badges to choose from. Color styles available. Placement of badges was simple to add to store!!!

stonedrockz.de

Perfect. - Easy to use /understandable
- works fantastic (also with my Boost Template) - no watermarks for the free version. Guys you did an awesome Job!

The Comfort Mama

Looks great on product page! Very pleased with how easy to use also as I thought adding payment icons would need to be coded (which they don't with this).

UV Australia

i like this app very much. it is a really good app i think and it helps me develop trust with my customers

HybridSell

Really great APP and very easy to use and I was able to make adjustments as needed and I would definitely recommend this APP

solidrunners

This app really helps me build trust in my site. I think that visitors can now have a sense of shopping from my store with confidence.

Active Formulas

l use this app to display payment methods on my product pages to provide additional options for my customers. l cannot use Shopify checkout in my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 126 127