Omtaler (1 532)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
16. juni 2020

I like using it so far. Would recommend to anyone looking to add trust to their website. I just wish it was easier to add to website.

T is for Tame
15 minutter bruker appen
15. mars 2021

i used this app, thanks you, very good jobs ! i'll recommend this app to my friends (sorry for my bad english)

cleencosmetics
Frankrike
15 minutter bruker appen
Redigert 16. juni 2019

It looks really good, and I can't fault the look and ease of use. The payment model for premium is awesome.. But its actually missing some pretty big known payment methods badges, G2APay & Bitcoin, pretty big ones missing there, that are both support shopify's payment methods. Fix those, and I'll give it another try.

GeekySocks
14 minutter bruker appen
24. april 2020

Just started using the app on the website. Most features need to be payed for what wasnt clear when i installed it.

Marlo Laz
Redigert 9. mai 2020

I used the app to apply payment option visuals to my commerce site. Was pretty easy to use but not tremendous added value service

Combined Minds Wellness
15. februar 2020

the idea of this application is really good but it only help those who just started in the basic plan

THE ULTIMATE TIME MACHINE
Saudi-Arabia
8. januar 2020

cool fggffggfddffdffddfgfgggdfdffdfgfgfdujuyjhjjhjhjhhghjjhjgjhjhhhhhjhjghghjhhjhhghhjhjhghjhjghjhjhjh

Hight Barber
Frankrike
8 minutter bruker appen
14. september 2020

Only the black and white icons are available for free and they don't even work. They also charge $20 to fix their own problems. What a joke. Do not use this app!

lawsuitforms.org
11 minutter bruker appen
ShopClimb svarte 15. september 2020

Hi there, we'd be happy to help you get the app working on your store. We don't charge anything for troubleshooting. Our app is compatible with most themes, but at times there are conflicts that need to be addressed. Reach out to us at support@shopclimb.com and we'll help you.

23. desember 2018

Quick and super easy to setup, only thing I could say would make it better is if the logos were in original full colour

The Stork Has Landed Ltd
Storbritannia
7 minutter bruker appen
28. juli 2020

rjroigjreigjiejhgifjfrojgoijrpogjpergjroijoiejgoirejgoirogijpojfperihoiihoierjgiorhgoihroighoierhgoierg

Pikket's Brand