Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

The Merch Place

This is a great app and a simple to use one as well. Makes setting up trust badges easy without having to code.

96 Smart Store

great.......................................................

Saving Master

I love using this app which helps with my store's credibility. I wish the developer can use the real LOGO for all the options like some other apps does.

Epockit Store

J'utilise cette app pour mon magasin et j'aimerais bien avoir des vrai badges colorés pour mettre en confiance mes clients

Tit&Ben.store

J’aime beaucoup cette application. Je suis contente qu’elle soit gratuite. J’aurais aimé une traduction en français.

Green Bow Gifts

I like the free trust badges. You can choose any color to match your site. I would like more badge options that are high quality and full color.

Mobimax EU

The app is great tho I'm a bit concerned about its performance and how it affects my shop's loading performance, because on every new hit on the page it refreshes and fetches the images and the desired text from new.

You can see how I've tweaked the badges on:

Anyway, a great free app to make your customers trust you a bit more.

Needed Trends

Super easy to use to build trust on your site. I like that you can customize the color so it coordinates with your site without looking gaudy. Set it to a contrasting color that matches and it still stands out and looks more professional adding to your shop’s credibility. Only gave four stars because I wish there were more payment logos.

Instant Store

This plugin is really good for building the trusted label insight the single product. However, It will be more great if I can add my own picture design in custom.

Ellipsiswear

Its a good app, but they still haven't added the new Google pay badge and Apple pay.