Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge | Reviews

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Maras Green

A great app to demonstrate the store trust and credibility. It could use a clearer explanation on placement of labels on the product and cart page.

drip apparel

Good shit.. and now 100 characters go here until I have enough to accumulate my necessary amount to move forward:)

McMart online store

good app its easy use its free this is real life saveer and best partiner to work with
am expecting more from u

Must Have Now Shop

Easy to use! I am a newbie and learning website development from scratch is tough, Free Trust Badge made that process much easier.

Swankl Ltd

cool

myconceptstores

I used this app to help me placed some trust badges onto my add to cart page. It is a very user friendly app.

Exquisite Home Decor

Great app. Really quick and simple set up and customization. I would like more options available for free, but still great.

HAIR SOFTWARE

very good trust badge. makes my store look much more secure and reliable. make it free for premium features!

Karina Rojo

muy buena app solo falta para poder poner a la derecha centro izquierda pero todo bien excelente perfecta

goddessmee

Great value provided for free.
The badges look professional and in high resolution.
Upgrading as soon as I make money.