Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

rasoka.com

Just Downloaded the App. I like the free version. Going to Check it out for a few days and see if I should upgrade but so far its great.

African Hair Secret

Love this app very user friendly . I recommend it for every shop
and my customers are more confortable buying on my store.

Best Gear

pretty good app and i really like it and it has a free plan and i like it and i like that it has a free pla

hustlelifestyle

great app to add with great features to use I recommend it gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood app

Pronto Laser

Thank you, this app was a very easy to use app. I have used this on my shopify site. I look forward to it helping with my sales

VummexPosture

Yep it's a great app i recommmande to everyone to go and download it for free really helped me a lor

SMOOCHIES®

Let us review after we test. This is making it kind of a pain to figure out and not user friendly.

Causewear Clothing

So far so good. Adds a little bit more professionalism to the store I'm creating so that I can have better engagement.

Earth Family

Easy to use! Good enough free plan. I don’t understand why the review needs to be a minimum of 100 characters though.

wantedlist

very helpful , easy to use and more income into my website. i suggest thjis item for my friends as well