Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

AmGear Limited

Time spent using app 11 minutes

Worked very well and easy to set up. I like the look and feel of the overall controls.

Horror Comedy Style

User Friendly and straight forward for beginner. I'm actually suprised it was that easy to install.

Nutrition your way

It looks great in my shopify store, I just started out and its great to see free apps for those of us that have no income at the moment. Thank you for making such a great product.

Maras Green

A great app to demonstrate the store trust and credibility. It could use a clearer explanation on placement of labels on the product and cart page.

drip apparel

Good shit.. and now 100 characters go here until I have enough to accumulate my necessary amount to move forward:)

McMart online store

Location Tanzania

good app its easy use its free this is real life saveer and best partiner to work with
am expecting more from u

Must Have Now Shop

Easy to use! I am a newbie and learning website development from scratch is tough, Free Trust Badge made that process much easier.

Swankl Ltd

cool

myconceptstores

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help me placed some trust badges onto my add to cart page. It is a very user friendly app.

Exquisite Home Decor

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app. Really quick and simple set up and customization. I would like more options available for free, but still great.