Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Kuriosum

Does what it says on the tin, thanks! I just wish there was a way to customise desktop and mobile view separately – especially the badge's alignment. But definitely a nice app!

Coach Curtis

Builds a lot of credibility with customers!! Definitely recommend!

Trident Fit

tool is awesome- I really think it increases the face value of my product pages

Mytoolkit

Brilliant app and great to build trust. Moreover. though, was the help I received. Initially. there was an issue with my website along with a coding issue.

In short, the app would not situate exactly where I wanted the badges within my product pages. Jinal notified me that he would help with the realignment. Only for him to discover there was a problem with some coding in my website. On further inquiry (from me) as to a proposed cost and if someone on the team there could fix. before, I knew it, Jinal had corrected the issue and installed the app which now sits extremely well. No charge was made to me.

Thanks guys, I will be re engaging with you in the near future to investigate more of your apps, most likely the volume discount one

Fashlabz

Helps a lot! It really makes buyers trust you and your brand. Thank you developer.

Taysteeshoes

Excellent app.Love the design and how it works.Builds more trust to my shop and gives it a better look

Mobilesbestbuy

Happy to use this app! Easy to use and it builds trust from customers standpoint! You can choose badges also according to your market's need which is cool for a free app!

Innovative Design Co

Easy to install, looks good, and adds good value to store

Sachastyles

One click installed! Awesome! Thank You So Much!

Ilove Venture

Very easy to use, looks elegant and highly editable to match your theme. Thank you!