Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Body-Mates

I love this app because it makes my customer feel secure before their purchase. It is listed right by the cart so they know the site is trusted, safe and legit. I am so happy I downloaded this app to use on my site.

Holly's Secret Garden

I love this app! Simple to use and a great way to add trust to your store. The badge was easy to resize and can be moved or left under your shopping cart for more visibility.

Cool and Scary

I installed it on the first day of my shopify store. It is great app to boost sales and add more trust to customers.

Beats On Beat

Really loving this app. Lot's of options for customizing to get it to look just right in my store.

True African Art Com

Nice little app. Fully customizable, easy to figure out, helpful support for CSS......overall it's a great addition and idea for the product pages.

Bits And Bobz Store

very good app works perfectly for us, no issues as of yet

Wholesaleboxed Eu

Very Easy to Install and use, Clever app. Thank you.

Joyzzin

I recommend to use this app. It's very easy to apply! Great app!

Killerbows Archery

Great app! Helps provide customers with trust in our payment processing. Really didn't slow our pages down as much as I thought it would. Well developed and easy to match payment providers and theme color.

Kiwi Best Buy

Trust Badge is useful & works perfectly! Simple to customize and improves our customer's experience. Highly recommended & it's Free!