Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Katerina And Ovik

Easy to use and to configure! Unfortunately it doesn't have the Diners icon but other than that it's a very good free app.

Body Art Spirit

Just Amazing, Very clean, Very profesional. Setup in 1 minute. So easy.

Rulesfitness

Easy to use, for free and builds up trust. Recommended.

The Trails End Boutique

I got this app because I was not sure why some people abandon grocery carts. I was reading that one of the reasons is because they may feel their payments are not secure. And with this time of internet security breaches and identity theft one has to go the extra mile to alleviate your customers concerns, and give you peace of mind as well as a Business Owner. So I think that this app is great because it helps in offering that extra piece of comfort, and it was free which is great also.

Wendy Quick
Store Owner of www.thetrailsendboutique.net

Wheredogsshop

This is PERFECT! With my current theme i am restricted on what payment icons I can show. It was an "All Or None" situation which means that I dont accept some payment methods, but was missing the important ones like PayPal. I feel that without the PayPal notice I was getting abandoned carts.

This SOLVED that issue!

Thank you very much for this app!

Land Stream Supplies

Liking this app so far. Does what it says and is very easy to use.

Lovemymomlife

Works very smoothly. I've still not tried all the applications but so far I'm very impressed.

Goodsbyadrian

Excellent App! Gives customers the trust they need before purchase.

Lovely Little Life

Super easy to use. Good support when I wanted to modify badge to suit my theme better. Give this one a go.

Berto Style

Thank you! Excellent app!
thanks for providing it for free!