ShopClimb ‑ Trust Badges

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lebokdo

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Cette application est gratuite et tres bien.
Il manque des logos tels que norton.
J’espere que ça arrivera assez vite.

Summit Creek

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just starting off with my ecommerce store. Should be a good tool for trust from my customers. Thank you!

Fitfineandfabulous Limited

Time spent using app 1 day

i used this app to build a trusting base for my new company. it was easy to use and setup. the support seems to be good, but we haven't really had any issues

boutique HANAYA

Location Japan

Thank you for sharing your great app. Just installed it few days ago, it was easy to set up with no needed touching codes or liquids. Hopefully, it will support to earn our trust.

786shop4you

[ 786shop4you.com ] amazing app, looks great and very easy to use took few sec. lets see if it brings any customers. thank you for the great trust badge.

Seven || Heaven

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app, works exactly as it should and good support from Dan :)

Ideal that you can customise the location of the badges very easily.

Ohmycard.es

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 24 hours

The badge looks great and has many changeable design options. I've contacted support because it didn't show with my theme or due to a plugin conflict, and Dan resolved the issue quickly.

Body-Mates

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app because it makes my customer feel secure before their purchase. It is listed right by the cart so they know the site is trusted, safe and legit. I am so happy I downloaded this app to use on my site.

Holly's Secret Garden

Time spent using app About 18 hours

I love this app! Simple to use and a great way to add trust to your store. The badge was easy to resize and can be moved or left under your shopping cart for more visibility.

Cool and Scary

I installed it on the first day of my shopify store. It is great app to boost sales and add more trust to customers.