ShopClimb ‑ Trust Badges

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Clean Needs

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

One hell of a free app :) thanks for upping my conversion rate.

Safe Passage Urns

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, and I love the customization features. It does take a .3 seconds to load/render after page loads so it does increase page load times.

Mywhizbaby

Location Philippines

Trust badges give a sense of security.
Support team provides efficient service!

Emer Jones Apparel

Location Australia

I have to say, my theme was conflicting with the app but support have been absolutely amazing and made it work.

I would highly recommend this app, more stuff is also coming in the nearest future I have been told!

This app should, AT THE VERY LEAST, be a once off $2 fee. It would be well worth it and the devs deserve it!

Baby Buggy Outlet

Time spent using app About 2 months

The trust badge icons are a nice touch to check out

Kuriosum

Location Austria

Does what it says on the tin, thanks! I just wish there was a way to customise desktop and mobile view separately – especially the badge's alignment. But definitely a nice app!

Coach Curtis

Builds a lot of credibility with customers!! Definitely recommend!

Trident Fit

tool is awesome- I really think it increases the face value of my product pages

Mytoolkit

Brilliant app and great to build trust. Moreover. though, was the help I received. Initially. there was an issue with my website along with a coding issue.

In short, the app would not situate exactly where I wanted the badges within my product pages. Jinal notified me that he would help with the realignment. Only for him to discover there was a problem with some coding in my website. On further inquiry (from me) as to a proposed cost and if someone on the team there could fix. before, I knew it, Jinal had corrected the issue and installed the app which now sits extremely well. No charge was made to me.

Thanks guys, I will be re engaging with you in the near future to investigate more of your apps, most likely the volume discount one