Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Cat Lover's Secret

It looks nice but it didn't let me change the alignment even though I selected the left alignment. It would be nice if that feature worked...

July 11, 2020

Hi there! Did you make sure to change the alignment in the Product Page tab in the left menu? We have a text alignment and a location alignment. We're happy to help you get it set up if you email us at support@shopclimb.com.

The Sole ZA

yes good

Thirsty Petz

I put the badge on my shopping cart page. Nice badges, exactly what I was looking for. It really gives a boost to your shop and a professional look.

T is for Tame

I like using it so far. Would recommend to anyone looking to add trust to their website. I just wish it was easier to add to website.

Kumo Matto

Will have to see how it works based on that I can give my reviews and recommendations. Let us see how it works! s

Spectrum Online Store

very easy to use and it supplies a great mix of badges assuring your client base. of their credit card use.

TUMNUS COLLECTION

it is barely okey , even though we need to pay to have the full experience , so that could improve with that

SATISFYING SMELL

Ok very okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk cannot add text so not so okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Shop Here Gh.

I used this app to help me add badges to my shop. I like how easy and simple it is to use. Good job to the developers.

K9 Responder

Great app that has a few good badges that help give customers confidence. It was easy to use. Nice app.