Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

T is for Tame

I like using it so far. Would recommend to anyone looking to add trust to their website. I just wish it was easier to add to website.

Kumo Matto

Will have to see how it works based on that I can give my reviews and recommendations. Let us see how it works! s

Spectrum Online Store

very easy to use and it supplies a great mix of badges assuring your client base. of their credit card use.

TUMNUS COLLECTION

it is barely okey , even though we need to pay to have the full experience , so that could improve with that

SATISFYING SMELL

Ok very okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk cannot add text so not so okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Shop Here Gh.

I used this app to help me add badges to my shop. I like how easy and simple it is to use. Good job to the developers.

K9 Responder

Great app that has a few good badges that help give customers confidence. It was easy to use. Nice app.

Uvilize

good tvfa

The Buddy System

the free features are only the black/white and it is not very customizable. overall nice to have. would recommend.

Mobile Wireless Charging

great app does what it says on the tin. will defo help build trust with customers. good to advertize which payment methods you use.