Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

oasis hut

thanks for helping us its perfect app and we so happy to using it ..................................

March 1, 2022

You're very welcome. We are happy to have you 😊!

fabled.cat

Looks good, was fast and easy to set up, and really adds a nice polish, even with the default black color.

February 6, 2022

Thank you for the review 😊! We're glad to hear your setup went well.

Constantina's Obsession

Fantastic support and very responsive. They immediately helped me to reposition the badges as it didn't work on my end.

February 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. Happy to help you get set up quickly 😊!

Hook's Rubs & Spices

nice addition to my site. this will really build trust in my payment processing and hopefully add sales

February 2, 2022

Thank you for your review. Best of luck with your store!

Modern Makerie

Solid app. I like that you can make the badges your brand colors. Hopefully this will convert new customers to our shop by giving them a sense of security.

January 29, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! Those color matched badges are looking sharp 😍. Best of luck with your store!

Interitower | UK

Great App! Exactly what we needed. Really easy to install. The option to showcase payment options enhances the customer shopping experience on our store.

January 29, 2022

We’ve worked hard to make it the easiest badge app for merchants. Your feedback means a lot to us 😊!

Wondertool

Very nice icons and very easy to install. Thanks master. Very nice icons and very easy to install. Thanks master)

Style Trend

very easy to use, would recommend to anybody that has a store, and looks great in my store as well. Has just about everything you can think off

January 18, 2022

🥳 Thank you so much for your recommendation!

Animal of Love

Very user friendly, for the initial free trust badges downloads. I shall keep exploring more badge options.

January 18, 2022

We love hearing from merchants that had a great experience, thanks for sharing 🤗!

Mamatabushi

Great support! I had a simple request regarding the placement of my trust badges, and support team was able to assist me without any problem.

January 12, 2022

We appreciate the kind words 🤗! We're always here to help.