Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Turkish Store

I feel happy through dealing with Shopify tools and programs that help me complete my store and help me make its final image to the fullest.

Rpas Intelligence

I used this app to start selling, and in fact, I realized that is the best app I can find. many thanks

Atlas Levy

I use this app because i saw that most clients were paying with paypal instead of entering their credit card and and now pay more often with their CC.

Shop Ralemy

I used this app because I tried to add a trust badge code to my store but it did not work. It only took me a few seconds to figure exactly how to create the exact badge I wanted.

Risette Lingerie

perfect very easy to use and create trust 100% recommended!!
Thank youuu so mmuchh for this awesome app!

AquaShopLiz

easy and fast to setup. was able to add the processors that I wanted and was able to learn a little able more payment processors that are available.

Graphic Pros

AWESOME APP FOR EVERYONE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE OUT THERE TRYING TO INSTILL TRUST TO THEIR CUSTOMERS.

Vins Bios Namurois

facile, beau et couleurs personnalisable, conseil fortement cette application car le rendu est top, merci

MuscleRep.dk

Cool i love the app and Cool i love the app and Cool i love the app andCool i love the app andCool i love the app and

InnoTech

It was straight to the point and I really love how they have the different designs and colors . Especially the different fonts .