Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Baddie All Night

This is super simple! It’s better than the Trust Hero app I used to use because you can actually move it around and on top of that it’s FREE

Peaceful Planet Designs

I just added the free trust badges to my store. It was very easy to use and I like that the free option lets you change the color.

William King Jewelry

This app was easy to use, I really liked the functionality, should improve conversion rates, significantly

My Heart's Desire

It is an amazing app. Really straight to the point and functional. Everything works well so far and I will suggest it to friends.

Top Choice Mall

Good, very easy to setup. Just select the badges we want to put in our store, activate it, put in the rating will do.

ShopKefune

the drag and drop function was very useful! but its not very affordable for small business who are starting out to get the premium plans

The Grooming Glove

It worked good and was very easy and simple to set up. Hopefully this will being in and generate more sales

FatTrendz

Very helpful. lots of resources. Its helping me to easily build my first Shopify e-commerce store. THANKS

Blades Edge

The Free Trust Badge App provided the payment badges I needed without any detailed programming language and know how.

Electro Port

My name is Kanshka Malshan,
This app is very useful to my Shopify store. Easy to use, highly recommend...
Thank you...