Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

MXLD

VERY GREAT APP! I like the fact that you can use either badges with colour or have it as black and white

eCycle Outdoors

Awsome, thanks guys.

stndowt.com

So far so good, will be interesting to see how they perform. Would be great if we could see the difference it makes

Thellamashop

it is easy to set up and many badge choices. I like it so far. Hope it can help me with sales. thank you

CidCook

application intuitive, facile à utiliser... Devient vraiment à partir du 1er forfait selon moi. Badges de qualité.

Feed-Bright

Super easy to set up and provides great value to your store. And the best part is it is FREE. I am so happy I was able to find this app.

casepalooza

I liked how easy it was and helped step by step and it had everything I needed to finish up my store

RUNNING MOVE

This is a quick and very easy to install app. It is a simple app that adds a lot of value to your store.

Automatic Soap Dispenser

I used this app to help boost the sales on my store.It has been good It does not have any flaw so i highly recommend this app.

Posture Rebuild

Made my page look a lot better and gave customers more options when paying. However the £5 a month or so is quite expensive for what it is