ShopClimb ‑ Trust Badges

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Modern Makerie

Solid app. I like that you can make the badges your brand colors. Hopefully this will convert new customers to our shop by giving them a sense of security.

January 29, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! Those color matched badges are looking sharp 😍. Best of luck with your store!

Interitower | UK

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great App! Exactly what we needed. Really easy to install. The option to showcase payment options enhances the customer shopping experience on our store.

January 29, 2022

We’ve worked hard to make it the easiest badge app for merchants. Your feedback means a lot to us 😊!

Wondertool

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Very nice icons and very easy to install. Thanks master. Very nice icons and very easy to install. Thanks master)

Style Trend

Location Australia

very easy to use, would recommend to anybody that has a store, and looks great in my store as well. Has just about everything you can think off

January 18, 2022

🥳 Thank you so much for your recommendation!

Animal of Love

Location Spain
Time spent using app 8 minutes

Very user friendly, for the initial free trust badges downloads. I shall keep exploring more badge options.

January 18, 2022

We love hearing from merchants that had a great experience, thanks for sharing 🤗!

Mamatabushi

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great support! I had a simple request regarding the placement of my trust badges, and support team was able to assist me without any problem.

January 12, 2022

We appreciate the kind words 🤗! We're always here to help.

Bottle Bling

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

fantastic service, there was a payment method which was not offered and the team made sure this was created and available for me to use asap. Thank you for your help, would highly recommend

December 18, 2021

Happy to help! Thank you for the great feedback 😊.

Different Cloth Clothing

Time spent using app About 2 months

Good app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 16, 2021

Thank you for your review, we agree 😉!!!

FullyDefense.com

Location Netherlands

great app. nice work guys. keep it up please for our convenice. thank you so much. Lets go for more sales

November 30, 2021

Thank you for the feedback, we're not planning on going anywhere! 📈

INS Hobby

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very good experience with this helpful APP. Support service is superb and lightning fast. They meet all my expectations!

November 28, 2021

Happy to help 💪! Thank you for sharing your experience.