Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Force of Wander

I use the app in my business to help my clients know what to pay. Its that simple. Easy to use with cheap plans available.

beeniebudsandco

Easy to use. Design is simple. I would recommend trying out this app.
Looking forward to the results!

LuxurBliss

cool apps that i can use in order to let the customer feel that my website is secure for payment. nice

Oxxio Health Store

Seems like a great addition to my store. It's great to see such badges as it will give customers the feeling that your store is trustworthy.

LashTheater | Best mink lashes

bushihendongbushihendongbushihendongbushihendongbushihendongbushihendongbushihendongbushihendongbushihendongbushihendongbushihendongbushihendong

Pet Perspective

Found initial page confusing, but once I figured it out, it was fine. Would recommend, many thankss

KadiCart

I like this but it would be nice if the logos matches the real VISA, MASTER CARD colors. But still this is very helpful.

Vino Mauve

Seems okay, I only needed the product badges so the price is a little high for my site's need. Waiting to see if it helps conversions.

Feng Shui Shop Get

I Used this App. and it's very useful to my site, helping me to but more sales channel ........Great

Favored Pet Supplies

This was way easy to set up. The free version is in black and white which doesn't look as good. But hey, it's free. There is a small monthly charge for the trust badges (forms of payment) in color.