Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Best Sleep Online

This is a good app. I really enjoyed how easily it integrated with my site. I think everyone should use it

Novella Bot

Easy step process to follow for setup! Can recommend you to use this on your site if you want get people to trust your site!

Hight Barber

cool fggffggfddffdffddfgfgggdfdffdfgfgfdujuyjhjjhjhjhhghjjhjgjhjhhhhhjhjghghjhhjhhghhjhjhghjhjghjhjhjh

Mattia Deluca

Application super utile et super simple d'utilisation. Complet pour une 1ere boutique je recommande.

Lionsprides Treasures

worked as advertised it's nice to have an app run as promised so thank you guys great job. I would recomend this app to anyone

Wholesale Natural Body Care

I just installed it but am glad it is available so that my customers know that I am going the extra mile to make them feel and be secure shopping my site.

SunOnyx

I used this app because it was recommended in a Youtube video. The fact that it was recommended so highly in the highly-watched Youtube video already says something. It did not disappoint and I am highly satisfied.

TinyTuzy

This app is very easy to use. I like this app very much because it is hassel free and achieves the trust badges I require. Importantly, it helps my site to be more trustworthy

beautywonderful.com

A good app. I think for the Free version you should have been able to add the badges to your Home page too. And then customise colors and shapes with the Premium as currently done.

Prime Shop Co

Awesome app! It's great that they offer a free version, but premium is a little too pricey. Also if they'd include Apple Pay in the free version that'll be awesome.