Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

WearTrump

Pretty straight forward. Should make at least a few of the color badges free. Other than that, works as advertised. Very easy.

M.M. Recovery

I like the free aspect. Set up needs to be more stream lined. It got the job done but it didn't show up sometimes.

Redfox Vip

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttop

Best Sleep Online

This is a good app. I really enjoyed how easily it integrated with my site. I think everyone should use it

Novella Bot

Easy step process to follow for setup! Can recommend you to use this on your site if you want get people to trust your site!

Hight Barber

cool fggffggfddffdffddfgfgggdfdffdfgfgfdujuyjhjjhjhjhhghjjhjgjhjhhhhhjhjghghjhhjhhghhjhjhghjhjghjhjhjh

Mattia Deluca

Application super utile et super simple d'utilisation. Complet pour une 1ere boutique je recommande.

Lionsprides Treasures

worked as advertised it's nice to have an app run as promised so thank you guys great job. I would recomend this app to anyone

Wholesale Natural Body Care

I just installed it but am glad it is available so that my customers know that I am going the extra mile to make them feel and be secure shopping my site.

SunOnyx

I used this app because it was recommended in a Youtube video. The fact that it was recommended so highly in the highly-watched Youtube video already says something. It did not disappoint and I am highly satisfied.