ShopClimb ‑ Trust Badges

ShopClimb ‑ Trust Badges

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 10, 2021

The free version worked as promised. Thank you. We would use your apps again and perhaps will even upgrade soon.

Best Electric City Rides
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 6, 2021

easy to use, would suggest to try! will recommend it to the people looking for badges to use! lots of choices to select from!

新萬國鐘錶
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 10, 2021

coollll!!!!!!! ygyhjkklm mnjkmnlkmmkml;,,;'.;'.;,knhvghcfcfghvfybhjbghcfuctyygbunjknhyvtcyvuyvbhjbhkbhvgv

BEAUTY LAB
Poland
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 6, 2021

Simple and easy to use. I was dreading the process but it literally took me 10 minutes and I was done. Works perfectly on every page.

SheChiq
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 5, 2021

Great service. Super easy to use. I highly recommend them if you're looking for some trust badges for your site.

Cook With Steel
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
April 29, 2021

j ai utilisé cette app pour ajouter les badges de confiance vraiment bonne application je le recommande vivement

valashoping
Morocco
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 24, 2021

I really like the badges and hope this will increase my conversions thank you and I look love to try more of your apps

New Growth Hair Serum
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 6, 2021

great app really helpful! would definitely recommend for anyone with an online business! builds trust with customers

BelleAthletica
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 16, 2021

I used this app and I love it. I love the fact that I can use black badges instead of color. This is amazing.

The Flower Goddess Herbs
Time spent using app: 22 days
March 15, 2021

Es muy util, la uso en todas mis tiendas y funciona genial, la recomiendo al 100%!! me encanta, gracias!

ROMANFLY BRAND