ShopClimb ‑ Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lionsprides Treasures

worked as advertised it's nice to have an app run as promised so thank you guys great job. I would recomend this app to anyone

Wholesale Natural Body Care

I just installed it but am glad it is available so that my customers know that I am going the extra mile to make them feel and be secure shopping my site.

SunOnyx

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app because it was recommended in a Youtube video. The fact that it was recommended so highly in the highly-watched Youtube video already says something. It did not disappoint and I am highly satisfied.

TinyTuzy

Location Singapore

This app is very easy to use. I like this app very much because it is hassel free and achieves the trust badges I require. Importantly, it helps my site to be more trustworthy

beautywonderful.com

Time spent using app About 3 hours

A good app. I think for the Free version you should have been able to add the badges to your Home page too. And then customise colors and shapes with the Premium as currently done.

Prime Shop Co

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Awesome app! It's great that they offer a free version, but premium is a little too pricey. Also if they'd include Apple Pay in the free version that'll be awesome.

BijouPets

Location Morocco

It's a good app, but for most basic features you have to pay to get them and that's annoying, but overall the app is good.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! I completely understand your view point. The premium version of the app is what makes it possible for us to keep the best features and continue top quality support. Best wishes!

ionsshower

Nice App easy to setup, well disign. I need more trust for my shopify store. And this App did it well

Show Them Wear

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was happy it worked well but I was looking for the color icons that I know I have to pay for (and will). The main thing I wanted was to have them in the cart which it also will not do until after I pay, which I guess I forgot to read.

BlendedNature

Great app not sure what else to say here. So I am going to keep typing until I reach the minimum 100 characters.