ShopClimb ‑ Trust Badges

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The HousePlant Bazaar

Location Australia

good app. free, easy and helpful way to add in trust badges to your products. absolutely recommend !

BZ Genius

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Very Easy to use!!! Plenty of badges to choose from. Color styles available. Placement of badges was simple to add to store!!!

stonedrockz.de

Location Germany

Perfect. - Easy to use /understandable
- works fantastic (also with my Boost Template) - no watermarks for the free version. Guys you did an awesome Job!

The Comfort Mama

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Looks great on product page! Very pleased with how easy to use also as I thought adding payment icons would need to be coded (which they don't with this).

UV Australia

Location Australia

i like this app very much. it is a really good app i think and it helps me develop trust with my customers

HybridSell

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really great APP and very easy to use and I was able to make adjustments as needed and I would definitely recommend this APP

solidrunners

Location Bolivia

This app really helps me build trust in my site. I think that visitors can now have a sense of shopping from my store with confidence.

Active Formulas

Time spent using app Over 1 year

l use this app to display payment methods on my product pages to provide additional options for my customers. l cannot use Shopify checkout in my store.

CableCARD

Time spent using app About 1 year

I couldn't find better payment icons anywhere else. And the support team is great helping me customize it any way I want and doing things custom CSS for me! Very happy with this app!

SLIMTOX

Time spent using app 6 minutes

So easy to set up. Love that I can have in black and white icons. Great app and would recommend to others.