Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Revive Wear

I use this app to apply trust badges under buy now products. Paid theme allows for more professionals look. I like how you can choose different sizes and shapes for your trust badges. You can also apply trust badges on checkout.

The Compass Rose

I loved this app, it made me feel good knowing that I am helping my customers feel safe! I highly recommend!

Perfect Piece Home Decor

Easy to use. Only issue I have is the capability of resizing it. I feel it is way too bulky on my site.

Christovart

The first time I emailed them, nobody from support told me that I need to allow third party cookies on my device, in order for this app to work. I figured it out by myself and now it works . Most badges are not free.

Cat Lovers

Good morning to you dear customer service,

I really enjoyed using the app, i find it helpful and full of useful features.
I would recommend adding functions such as:
Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shopify Pay etc...

Kindest regards,
Mamadou

Off The Corner

i have started using this and looks good so far ! hoping to have more variations like change the background make it different than just plane

The Stork Has Landed Ltd

Quick and super easy to setup, only thing I could say would make it better is if the logos were in original full colour

Half Moon Malas

Did exactly what it was supposed to, very easy to use. Cant ask for more from a free app. Haven't tried addons yet

LakeShore Fireplace and Grill

It's great that it's free and I can see the value in what it does for your store. My only nitpick would be that it doesn't show up well if you are using a darker background on your theme.

P.I.P.S. Pet Impressed Pause Studio

This would be a 5 star app if the badges could be in color. The over all experience has been great and looks really good on my website providing a clean professional look. Thanks Trust Badge