Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge | Reviews

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Petit-détail.com

I do not have any results yet as it's been less than a week since on my e-shop but it's a really easy app to install.

Lady Boss

Is very cool page, and very easy for the register and collaboration, this is amazing for creation a big shop.

thesmartphonedepot

Amazing app. I used it for my shopify store and it was super-simple. The UI is very intuitive; I wish I would have thought of it!

Revive Wear

I use this app to apply trust badges under buy now products. Paid theme allows for more professionals look. I like how you can choose different sizes and shapes for your trust badges. You can also apply trust badges on checkout.

The Compass Rose

I loved this app, it made me feel good knowing that I am helping my customers feel safe! I highly recommend!

Perfect Piece Home Decor

Easy to use. Only issue I have is the capability of resizing it. I feel it is way too bulky on my site.

Christovart

The first time I emailed them, nobody from support told me that I need to allow third party cookies on my device, in order for this app to work. I figured it out by myself and now it works . Most badges are not free.

Cat Lovers

Good morning to you dear customer service,

I really enjoyed using the app, i find it helpful and full of useful features.
I would recommend adding functions such as:
Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shopify Pay etc...

Kindest regards,
Mamadou

Off The Corner

i have started using this and looks good so far ! hoping to have more variations like change the background make it different than just plane

The Stork Has Landed Ltd

Quick and super easy to setup, only thing I could say would make it better is if the logos were in original full colour