ShopClimb ‑ Trust Badges

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Woof Soul

Time spent using app 8 minutes

It is simple to set up. I use it for my online store. I think it will help to get more people to trust our business.

PardonMyKicks

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Easy and convenient app, which shows payment methods in the product page. wide variety of payment options.

MuscleGarb

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 3 hours

It was pretty helpful for my new shop and i think it will satisfy the gaining of trust for the customers.

LoveKratomBotanicals

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this to help setup Zelle payments on my Shopify website. Really like the wide selection of badges that are easy to place

QhiffChaff

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent for someone like me just starting and cannot afford the full package, will upgrade if? i start making sales. Keep up the good work.

Horloge Index

Location Netherlands

leuk ja heel goed hoor ik zie goeie resultaten en super awesome en de andere services zijn ook goed

PHONE ACCESSORIES

Location Switzerland

I like the payment method badges that help me with sales. It is convenient to work, easy and useful. I recommend!

AllTimeHoodie - Official

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is very helpful and cool. This helps to boost our online store since we installed this. Great job, guys!

PedalLeaf

Time spent using app About 6 hours

I am still installing the app onto my store and will evaluate it after I have installed it fully. So far all seems good.

Sacred Metal

Amazing app, Gives you simple and easy way to add trust badges to your store. I highly recommend this app to all store owners!