Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Linsmart Inc.

with this app I don't need to use third party payment..... thank you for trust badge application.....

Shop Kara Store

I really like it as it is really simple to use and it will help me generate more sales for my e-commerce store.

Geneva™

thx u it's helped me to improve my shop by showing security & trust badges. i'm grateful that the service is free

ImperialMajestyStudio876

greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

OUTCURLY™

I used this app to help me add trust badges to my store. I really like how it's really simple to set it up real fast.

ToriBlades

very good app, i feel it makes a big difference with customers trust of your webpage, strongly advise to have this

Earth Joy

It's awesome and it's really make sense using the trusted badge and for the first time.
I am looking forward for more features like this
Thanks again

FILOUS PATISSERIE

super simple and easy to set-up. first time user and seems very straight forward to work with. Love it so far

PAINEXI™

the best xxoaoIAOIASMKAckmdlvKVBHVJNWELCMLWMCOIMwiejnckenbvhbaeukybvjbwhckjnwjenvniaesvbhaeskhjbvlkansjvnwjehbk

The Primitive Heart Boutique

The Primitive Heart Boutique

this app makes life easy. No coding stress and drag and drop works exactly as stated. Design is easy as is the badge placement. AA+