Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by Hektor Commerce

Beautiful payment badges to convert more sales

MP Advantage Shoppe

Right now the app is not working however to be fair, I will give this review a 3 star because customer service is a little lax. It's been a few hours since I reported my issues with the badges NOT showing up and I PAID!! I hope this gets fixed quickly or else I'm going to have to ask for a fund

Myngen

It's good, but no option to remove text, also I don't like when a page is loaded and suddenly trust badges come up, makes it look like a scammy site. I would recommend you to use your own images to load it naturally.

Notaxlights

1st reply:I have just purchased the premium version but the badges isn't appearing after activating it. Please help or I will request a refund with shopify.

2nd reply:Hello Hektor, I have already allowed you access to my account to apply the badges, it has already been two days but I still have not receive anything, I do understand that you have other matter to attend to but I hope that you can help me solve this soon when you can.

March 24, 2019

Hello, I'm happy to help you get your badges set up. At times we have issue with unique themes. I'll send a request for collaborator access so I can do a custom setup for you. Thanks

Prinz Allerlei

doesn't look good on mobile unfortunately. badges way too big. if you make them smaller they are good on mobile but too small on desktop. furthermore it is not really centered, even though u choose centering. on my theme (debute) it goes slightly to the right.

March 6, 2019

Hi Prinz, sorry for the trouble. We just made some updates and found that it caused an issue with the badge sizing. We are working on it now and will have it fixed by tonight. Thanks for the feedback!

Te Amo Gifts

It's a good app - but the theme that I was using already had trust badges built in... would be nice if adding them to the home page of Shopify was included in the free version...

Minimallies

So far it is really good App- My only issue is that it doesn't have real colors which takes some of the credibility away. but other than that it is so good

Sedikhii Savings Plus

I'm using this "Trust Badge" on my Shopify Online Retail Store. However, I find the images for the badges are not so great quality. They seem a bit blurry. Other than that, it seems ok.

Djiby Ndiaye

Je viens juste de l'installer ça fait une semaine, je le trouve sympa, il me faut plus de temps pour porter un jugement.
Merci

Freestickerco

It looks okay. It doesn't have the Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Cash on Pick up icons. It also loads slow. It doesn't show until at least 5 seconds after everything else. There isn't much on my page. I may uninstall it.