ShopClimb ‑ Trust Badges

ShopClimb ‑ Trust Badges

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 5, 2021

facile d'utilisation, bonne prise en main, dommage pas de choix pour la langue...je le recommande a tous

Tahiti Gifts
French Polynesia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited February 12, 2021

was kind of confusing the instructions didn't really help that much was a shot in the dark to figure out. needs a detailed step by step in case people get stuck.

varelax
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 12, 2020

New to the app, so far everything is good! I’m looking forward to learning more about this app and how it can help my business grow.

Bangin Rootz
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 28, 2020

rjroigjreigjiejhgifjfrojgoijrpogjpergjroijoiejgoirejgoirogijpojfperihoiihoierjgiorhgoihroighoierhgoierg

Pikket's Brand
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
July 23, 2020

it is good app but beware it is not at all free. it says that it is free but free features, cant even use them. And I am problems loading the badges.

C.L.A Apparel
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 14, 2020

Works like a charm but slows down your shop quite a bit. The free option has only black&white options which is alright. The reason I uninstalled it was because it really slowed down my pagespeed

No Lift No Gift - Dein Online Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
July 10, 2020

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. I wish it did more of z. so yeah xyz..

Minimal Establishment
Time spent using app: 27 days
June 24, 2020

I like the idea. But I don't see the badges appear on my store and I don't know how to set it up for real

The Bold Achiever
Time spent using app: 7 days
ShopClimb replied June 26, 2020

Hi there, Did you reach out to our support team at support@shopclimb.com? We're always happy to help you solve any issues that you might have with the app. We also have documentation for the app. Not sure if you saw that. Please reach out to us so we can get you set up!

Edited May 31, 2020

working perfect...................................................................................................................

PinOwer
Singapore
Time spent using app: 9 days
March 31, 2020

pretty basic black and white for free pricing. They make you do a review to activate it too it seems so here is 100 characters to try it out

Podium Nation