Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by Hektor Commerce

Beautiful payment badges to convert more sales

Menchia

I really like this plugin because it gives customers confidence and security. You still have work to do to make it better on its design.

bizxworld

Nice app that adds confidence to your store so customers feel more secure putting in their information during check-outs

Gameblizz

Iits a good helper even though i still dont have sale. Please like app if all of you guys are happy. Hope to have sale even just 1

TheOriginalLaptopDesk

mhhhhhhhhhhhfedxfdxfdxfdxxfxdfxfdxfdxfdxfdxfdxfdxfqwerthjklkbvdsdghjkjhgfdsdfghjklkjhgfdxcvbnm,kmvhjh

Jasmine's Orchids

I just installed about a week ago. I can't for sure say if it works yet. Only my returned buyers bought again. I have not run ads for new visitors to my site. I am only given rating because of multiple emails every 48 hours to give review.

Legend I Am

I trust having this on my website. And like it. Not live with site yet, but believe it. Thank you!!!

TheMarcoStore.com

This app is great and all has legit banners I would give it a 5 star but I had to pay 20$ to get the colorful banners . But over all this app is great and helps out a lot .

Petit-détail.com

I do not have any results yet as it's been less than a week since on my e-shop but it's a really easy app to install.

Lady Boss

Is very cool page, and very easy for the register and collaboration, this is amazing for creation a big shop.

thesmartphonedepot

Amazing app. I used it for my shopify store and it was super-simple. The UI is very intuitive; I wish I would have thought of it!

Previous 1 3 4 5