Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Beautiful payment badges to convert more sales

The Sole ZA

yes good

Thirsty Petz

I put the badge on my shopping cart page. Nice badges, exactly what I was looking for. It really gives a boost to your shop and a professional look.

T is for Tame

I like using it so far. Would recommend to anyone looking to add trust to their website. I just wish it was easier to add to website.

Kumo Matto

Will have to see how it works based on that I can give my reviews and recommendations. Let us see how it works! s

Spectrum Online Store

very easy to use and it supplies a great mix of badges assuring your client base. of their credit card use.

TUMNUS COLLECTION

it is barely okey , even though we need to pay to have the full experience , so that could improve with that

SATISFYING SMELL

Ok very okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk cannot add text so not so okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Shop Here Gh.

I used this app to help me add badges to my shop. I like how easy and simple it is to use. Good job to the developers.

K9 Responder

Great app that has a few good badges that help give customers confidence. It was easy to use. Nice app.

Uvilize