Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Beautiful payment badges to convert more sales

LashTheater | Best mink lashes

bushihendongbushihendongbushihendongbushihendongbushihendongbushihendongbushihendongbushihendongbushihendongbushihendongbushihendongbushihendong

GorillaMaskCo

dsffafdesfse fs sf. vvs f vice. .grsdrrgrgr gr g rgs rs ss egsd gsefg sef s sf e f.5 rdyf yfyfy ff yygggucgzuc.

Pet Perspective

Found initial page confusing, but once I figured it out, it was fine. Would recommend, many thankss

KadiCart

I like this but it would be nice if the logos matches the real VISA, MASTER CARD colors. But still this is very helpful.

Vino Mauve

Seems okay, I only needed the product badges so the price is a little high for my site's need. Waiting to see if it helps conversions.

Neymar45

I have a problem with app
Badges shows only on my first Debut Theme,but i want to add this badges on Brooklyn Theme. Whats the problem. Thank you

March 3, 2020

Hello, if you are having an issue with switching themes it could just be that you need to use the drag and drop feature to place the badges on the new theme page. If you have any trouble, just email us at support@shopclimb.com and we'll get you taken care of. Thank you!

Feng Shui Shop Get

I Used this App. and it's very useful to my site, helping me to but more sales channel ........Great

Favored Pet Supplies

This was way easy to set up. The free version is in black and white which doesn't look as good. But hey, it's free. There is a small monthly charge for the trust badges (forms of payment) in color.

Posture Harmony

I used this app to fill empty space on my website. It would be better if the options were not just logos for the free version.

THE ULTIMATE TIME MACHINE

the idea of this application is really good but it only help those who just started in the basic plan

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9