Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Beautiful payment badges to convert more sales

welovediffusers

FREE version includes only black logos. I was expecting also colored ones to add on my website. But good app at all.

KwiknNeat Online

it would be helpful to have a full version for a trial period of about 4 weeks. That way we can test out the benefits of the app. I hope you consider this suggestion.

Thrxlla’s-Wireless Earbuds (Waterproof)

great app it was really helpful did not drive any sales and force you to leave review. has to be over a 100 words how time consuming

survival bat

I'm giving it a try and will see if this adds to my conversion. But very easy to navigate the app. CHEERS

The Outlet X

Very easy to use, great app. I used it to bring trust to my Shopify, I am a beginner and this app really helped me.

kRaKen dEaL

Haven't even seen what it looks like on my site yet and for some reason I have to put a 100 characters on here so getting more annoyed by the character.

catlooly

simple utilisation, facile à placer également. Dommage que l'option mettre au passage en caisse n'est pas gratuite mais bon on peut pas tout avoir. Je recommande !

Cat Lover's Secret

It looks nice but it didn't let me change the alignment even though I selected the left alignment. It would be nice if that feature worked...

July 11, 2020

Hi there! Did you make sure to change the alignment in the Product Page tab in the left menu? We have a text alignment and a location alignment. We're happy to help you get it set up if you email us at support@shopclimb.com.

The Sole ZA

yes good

Thirsty Petz

I put the badge on my shopping cart page. Nice badges, exactly what I was looking for. It really gives a boost to your shop and a professional look.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12