Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by Hektor Commerce

Beautiful payment badges to convert more sales

TinyTuzy

This app is very easy to use. I like this app very much because it is hassel free and achieves the trust badges I require. Importantly, it helps my site to be more trustworthy

beautywonderful.com

A good app. I think for the Free version you should have been able to add the badges to your Home page too. And then customise colors and shapes with the Premium as currently done.

Prime Shop Co

Awesome app! It's great that they offer a free version, but premium is a little too pricey. Also if they'd include Apple Pay in the free version that'll be awesome.

BijouPets

It's a good app, but for most basic features you have to pay to get them and that's annoying, but overall the app is good.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! I completely understand your view point. The premium version of the app is what makes it possible for us to keep the best features and continue top quality support. Best wishes!

ionsshower

Nice App easy to setup, well disign. I need more trust for my shopify store. And this App did it well

Show Them Wear

I was happy it worked well but I was looking for the color icons that I know I have to pay for (and will). The main thing I wanted was to have them in the cart which it also will not do until after I pay, which I guess I forgot to read.

BlendedNature

Great app not sure what else to say here. So I am going to keep typing until I reach the minimum 100 characters.

AKLT - Accessories

This app was helpful to create my store pages. Think this is free app will be helpful for anyone who needs a trust badge.

UrsoStore

the app helped me to get more sales because the timer is pretty good, and it is realy easy to use

OPULENCE HAIR BOUTIQUE

It really helps what I need for my store. Thank you for trust badge. Simple to understand and very easy to use. T

Previous 1 3 4 5 6