Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

HydroBrush

Very cute >.< I think i like le app bc it very helpfuls and maybe gets le zales for me's as well. we will see boi boi ^-^

September 14, 2021

Thank you 🙏 . Best of luck with your sales!

e-useful store

good job...... very useful application that save time to put this cards logos on my online store. Easy steps to follow and just go...................

cleencosmetics

i used this app, thanks you, very good jobs ! i'll recommend this app to my friends (sorry for my bad english)

welovediffusers

FREE version includes only black logos. I was expecting also colored ones to add on my website. But good app at all.

KwiknNeat Online

it would be helpful to have a full version for a trial period of about 4 weeks. That way we can test out the benefits of the app. I hope you consider this suggestion.

Thrxlla’s-Wireless Earbuds (Waterproof)

great app it was really helpful did not drive any sales and force you to leave review. has to be over a 100 words how time consuming

survival bat

I'm giving it a try and will see if this adds to my conversion. But very easy to navigate the app. CHEERS

The Outlet X

Very easy to use, great app. I used it to bring trust to my Shopify, I am a beginner and this app really helped me.

kRaKen dEaL

Haven't even seen what it looks like on my site yet and for some reason I have to put a 100 characters on here so getting more annoyed by the character.

catlooly

simple utilisation, facile à placer également. Dommage que l'option mettre au passage en caisse n'est pas gratuite mais bon on peut pas tout avoir. Je recommande !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12