Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Mystifindz

nice and easy to nice and easy to nice and easy to nice and easy to nice and easy to nice and easy to connect

January 9, 2022

We're glad you found it easy to use 😊!

HydroBrush

Very cute >.< I think i like le app bc it very helpfuls and maybe gets le zales for me's as well. we will see boi boi ^-^

September 14, 2021

Thank you 🙏 . Best of luck with your sales!

e-useful store

good job...... very useful application that save time to put this cards logos on my online store. Easy steps to follow and just go...................

cleencosmetics

i used this app, thanks you, very good jobs ! i'll recommend this app to my friends (sorry for my bad english)

welovediffusers

FREE version includes only black logos. I was expecting also colored ones to add on my website. But good app at all.

KwiknNeat Online

it would be helpful to have a full version for a trial period of about 4 weeks. That way we can test out the benefits of the app. I hope you consider this suggestion.

Thrxlla’s-Wireless Earbuds (Waterproof)

great app it was really helpful did not drive any sales and force you to leave review. has to be over a 100 words how time consuming

survival bat

I'm giving it a try and will see if this adds to my conversion. But very easy to navigate the app. CHEERS

The Outlet X

Very easy to use, great app. I used it to bring trust to my Shopify, I am a beginner and this app really helped me.

kRaKen dEaL

Haven't even seen what it looks like on my site yet and for some reason I have to put a 100 characters on here so getting more annoyed by the character.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12