Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by Hektor Commerce

Beautiful payment badges to convert more sales

The Widget Stop

Great application, decent customization options. A nice addition to any page. Thank you very much!!!

meili.thebrand

I installed this app for its purpose. Installation was fast and easy, you will see step-by-step progress, a lot of badges to choose from and can add these seamlessly. Highly recommended!

aVoguish

I use this app to help put more trust in my store and it has worked a treat. Excellent and highly recommended.

District Kids

Great app! Customers feel more secure when they see the trust badge. Highly recommend. Great product.

Everything Novice.com

I am a NOVICE when it comes to Shopify. This app made feel like a no-so-novice! Thank you for this tool!

November 10, 2019

Glad you loved it! Let us know if we can help you along the way.

1StopAfrica

love how easy this app is to use. The customization and positioning are really easy.

iGOshopping Colombia

I like this app. it generates trust and confidence to the customer. Easy to install. Thank you! ----

November 10, 2019

Thanks for the great review! So happy you are enjoying the app!

Inoa Jewels

Really great app. Friend recommended me to use it and so far I've been very happy with it. I wish there was a color version available on the free version, but I understand developers gotta get paid so it's not available.

Unique Designs Online

Thank you great app!!

livinCharm

Great to use, easy explanations on how to get it on the website. thank you. Really helpful, even fee version.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89