FREE Ultimate Trust Badges Pro

FREE Ultimate Trust Badges Pro

by Crucial Commerce Apps

Boost sales and conversion rate by increasing customers trust.

BC Road Test

Works just as described, easy to install and looks beautiful! A+ and thank you very much for the free app!

The Updated Ones

Perfect to use for any site! They need to be issued by shopify but I do like the variety of companies that offer them, like yours. I do have issues with my new template now using these, asking me to download app each time. They used to show! Ahhh!

Cemre Ecological Jewelry

easy to install and ensure customer trust
  a very useful application, sales facilitator and trustworthy for sellers

Nr1 Jewelry Webshop

very good app. And it's completely free! It does the job that it needs to do. This app is awesome!
!!

Yubbit.com

Awesome App, simple and easy to use. Built trust to customers for secure payments. Highly recommended!!!

envibeauty.co

Awesome thank you! I love this app very easy to use and very useful for my store! Will be coming back and using the service again!

lancollections

useful app and it is free. I have just starting the shopify store and searched for a few free app to keep the cost down.

kt0r

We use this app to build trust for our visitors when they are on our product page. I highly recommend this app.

Apparel of Faith

Easy to install and customize I was able to make the color of the icons match my store colors.
COOL APP!!

SteelJoy!

I installed the app so that my customers can feel secure that they are on a safe site. It didn’t seem to interfere with my theme setup.

Previous 1