FREE Ultimate Trust Badges Pro

FREE Ultimate Trust Badges Pro

by Crucial Commerce Apps

Boost sales and conversion rate by increasing customers trust.

Skaven Danmark

The best badges app on the shopify ! Simple and most important: its working great ! The best badges app on the shopify ! Simple and most important: its working great !

ILWADSIGHT

Its good i like it easy to use and esay to understand five star for this app you give i try you wont regret

Banglez Bazar

I used this app to build trust on the site. I works well, easy to install!! No complaints so far from the developer. My need to add more colors to the icons

herfactor

Great app with downloadable feature. Perfect for building trust with customers and visitors. Use it on all my websites

Jamila Scarves

Great application. Super easy to use. I see badges on many sites previously and they do give a feeling of security. Why not boast the features in a badge form?

Point to Point Distributions

So easy to use. I managed to load colored payment icons without any coding required in less then 5mins. Very happy, thanks.

SunWise Garden

Great app. Add trust right around your call to action and super easy to use. This developer is on point!

Whoa Clothes Today

This is a great app for beginners so give it a try for yourself the proof is by testing it out for yourself

Plan Not Wish

This is second app I use for my store...Easy to install, pick your size, color , move , and it's amazing to have . The best part is free. I love it

Eva Secret

AWESOME APP, DOES WHAT IS SAYS. customers feel more comfortable with trusted badge before check out.

Previous 1 3