Trust Badges Builder

Trust Badges Builder

by RoarTheme

Adding trust badges to boost customer trust and confidence.

Khalis Perfumery

This is a fantastic app. Installation was pretty straightforward and it functions exactly how it should. It has everything I was looking for. Nice sharp payment icons which look very professional on my store. The support team were a great help too. Highly recommended!

kanvasic

I like this app. very easy to set up! 5 stars given!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oneclickspace

I was pumping my head with various badge styles on the internet,and this app was a real relief :) Easy to use and really nice style :) Tnx guys! Highly reccomended app!

Giggles Factory

My Ecom Turbo theme is shit when it comes to integrating a lot of things. This app succeeded but also it made it look good because another app also did it but it just looked off and I hated it. Yess! Finally worth it and an amazing app!

Revolve-Iconic

Easy to install and does exactly what the description says. Looking forward to gaining more customer trust with these.

VAPES.Shop

Works great! Easy to install and edit! I installed it and within minutes, it was up and functioning on the site.

A Good Buy

Very Nice! very nice application. but no stripe. It's still a very clean application. I would recommend it to everyone.