Trust Badges Builder

Adding trust badges to boost customer trust and confidence.

Price: Free

ArenaLingerie

Location Egypt
Time spent using app 15 minutes

sure it looks like a magic easy setup & installed very fast with a great view I will advise my friends to use it.

VALCARIBE

Location Dominican Republic

Works like a dream! Very fast setup and just what I needed to enable trust badges in my store. And it is free, so…

Tea Box Co.

I'm not sure the apps are right for my store. I do not recognize union pay as a payment I take. It is not centered. But I will say, i like that it has the trust factor.

DecOraLise

Excellent app. Setup was easy and fast I really like the fact that you can show the badges anywhere you like and without the need of any coding.

Hanf und Hemp

Location Germany
Time spent using app 16 minutes

Well, these guys are turning out to be the BEST of app developers on the current Shopify market. Almost instant support, fantastic and FREE apps with a humongous breadth in terms of functionality. Keep it up!

CLEANNE CrystalClean

Location Hungary
Time spent using app 21 minutes

Smooth and fast installation, it appears immediately and works well. Thank you very much your job and this opportunity.

bodiflux

Time spent using app 25 minutes

This is a great app. Than you so much. Am using it on my website and it looks great. Definitely recommend.

SleepAlpha

just installed but seem very good and really nice badges. Just one small thing, i think the 30 day guarantee badges could be a little more colourful, like a gold one that looks like a trust badge

Dog Easy Training

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great application and provide customer trust before they purchase from the site. the set up is easy and user friendly.

Meiser Selection

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy installation without coding. You can set the exaxt location in your store where the badge should be installed. Good designs, I am totally happy with this app. Thank you!

Previous 1