Trust Hero ‑ Trust Badges

Trust Hero ‑ Trust Badges

by Booster Apps

More Trust, Security and Sales! Trust Badges FTW! 🚀

Balloon Saloon

Super easy and effective. Never thought this was an option and found it by accident but now my clients know we have a secure pay system on our site.

Golden Doggo

great app, many thanks for it, helped me gain trust on my store page, will recommend it to my friends as well

Brandão Dental

gostei, vinga mesmo, só desejo que deixe tudo ok. é isso.gostei, vinga mesmo, só desejo que deixe tudo ok. é isso

SUPER-SPORT-POWER

it s good it is help me for add visa mastercard icons you can trust this shopify app use it helpful

NebulaDrops

Great app to help boost sales in a easy to use package. Clean looking badges that provide that trust factor that customers look for.

All Hearts Together Medical Supplies

Trust Badges is easy to use and worked as expected. I used it to boost sales and to make my customers feel safe.

Branchées

J'ai utilisé cette application pour ajouter les logos des cartes acceptées. Très bien. L'installation est facile et rapide

Feira da Loucura por pets

Excellent app, my website really can be more professional and trustful by my clients. I really recommend it!

Property's

Thank you for the help... I was lost until I found you... please keep us informed on any changes in order for us to comply with all the legal policies that the e-commerce faces...

Le sexe boutique

Muy buena aplicación, la verdad que quedé muy contento, apenas la instale muuy facilmente logre configurarla. gracias!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 155 156