Trust Hero

Trust Hero

by Booster Apps

More Trust, More Sales

Saleshop

Comecei a utilizar esse app, parece muito bom, vamos aguardar para ver se realmente irá aumentar as conversões

wyld-rhino

i really love the app thank you so much for giving it to me and allowing me to use this app for feree

The Hippie Cow

I like it! It fits perfect on my website, but I miss Google Payments as a logo too. So i will give you five stars if you add google bottom.

Apartment 201

Thank you works works seamlessly. Believe that this can boost confidence for our potential shoppers.

Debat Bracelets

Sehr gute App. Richtig schnell eingerichtet und auch leicht zu bedienen. Empfehle ich gerne weiter.

Webbdeal

I will use this app and so far i like the reviews on it.once I try will come back and give my actual my critics.

The Home Cookers

great job. did exactly what it said and was easy to use. I would recommend this app to other users.

Vintago

Great app love it he really helped me to improved my traffic on my boutique. It's free what to say more I love it

healthorganicstore.com

It's so easy to use. Hopefully this will increase my sales. I wish they would have a colored version of all the trust badges, but its free.

WomensFashionImports.com

Quick and easy to setup and to use. Lets hope and see how much of a help it really is for obtaining many more sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 140 141