Trust Hero

Trust Hero

by Booster Apps

More Trust, More Sales

hovertech-store.de

top app very surprised about the features. boosted our sales very fast and good. Hope many apps like this will developed from you!

Webb&Bay

Its a beautifully made app. Easy to set up and modify. Looking forward for future updates! Bravo!!!!

Body Rack

I used this app to help me allow customers to feel secure, feeling a sense of trust which will help my business strive for more success

shimmerhouse

Great app (for free). The ability to reorder the icons would be a nice touch. Look forward to future updates.

Marketkiwisplace

sehr gute apps a is very goooooooooooooooood danke thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Southpaw Gaming

i know very little about this app, i wish it had more information and having to type 100 characters to tell you what i want is dumb

FairyBells Kart

Helpful app to gain the trust of buyers. It also gives a theme colour customisation for the creative look! We highly recommend! :)

Skargames

The application is very good, it facilitated me to demonstrate security. I recommend it to use. skar.store

FineLineFX

Great app, flawless. Adds a nice touch to your product pages and you cant beat the price. We use it on our vinyl decal site www.finelinefx.com

RougeKart

GREAT!! Simply and easy and the best part its free :D
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 131 132